Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Calling all Jesus Girls

YOU ARE WANTED! 
Almighty God Wants You. 
He needs you to build His Kingdom.
He created you, knit you together for a very specific purpose. The gifts, talents, resources, knowledge and experience you have are necessary to save lives. Your light is required in this dark, destructive world.  God never created you to sit on the sidelines. Jesus never died on the cross so you could be comfortable, while the devil is spreading rape, murder, poverty, depression and diseases like a wildfire. Jesus Girls you are a wanted, needed and required to take up your cross daily. We cannot continue to close our eyes and let the devil have a foothold in this world. You were born to fight, to be a Warrior of Light. Your story and struggles are someone else’s Saving Grace. Don't believe the lies, don't believe your life is nothing but an accident. God needs His army of Jesus Girls to spread love and help the broken hearted. If we don't do it, who will!?


Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; you formed me in my mother's womb.
I thank you, High God-you're breathtaking!
Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration-what a CREATION!
You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body;
You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something.
Like an open book, you watched me grow from conception to birth, 
all the stages of my life were spread out before you,
The days of my life all prepared before I'd even lived one day.
PSALM 139. 13-16; The Message

No comments:

Post a Comment